What is beauty?
Can we just burn every magazine that gets sold in grocery stores, and with them all the ones that feature scantily clad women in their pages and on their covers? Also, can we liquidate the businesses that run them? Can we then use that money to do something productive rather than to propagate the lie generated by corporate CEOs (who are probably all men) that a woman should fit a certain profile as if that guy knew anything about what it means to be a woman? Seriously, we are pretty much poisoning our own people with these concepts of “beauty.” We say that in order to be beautiful you have to fit “this” size and be “this” thin. It’s all a lie. And it’s time we quit buying into it. We should be judging people by the content of their character, not by the shape of their bodies.
14 Notes/ Hide
- whereicanbesam likes this
- whereicanbesam reblogged this from revelation19
- livelikejesussharehislove likes this
- danimotown reblogged this from revelation19
- danimotown likes this
- biblicalfaith reblogged this from revelation19
- biblicalfaith likes this
- vaughanders likes this
- twointangibles likes this
- myjourneyofblessings likes this
- yourcraysisterinchrist likes this
- revelation19 posted this